[stgt] tgtd startup problem

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Wed Mar 11 08:55:39 CET 2009

FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:

>> Is there anything I can do to get more details (debug data or anything)?
>
> Don't use tgt-admin. Please use tgtadm step by step and find out what
> command breaks tgtd.

Or, always add "-v" flag (verbose) to tgt-admin to get the idea what
tgtadm commands are started.

Or, add a "-p" flag (pretend) - it prints all tgtadm commands which
would be started without really executing anything.
Then, you can copy/edit/paste everything and start the things step by
step manually.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org