[stgt] Why tgtd keeps connecting for one hour ?

YOUN-SANG KIM mistkr at gmail.com
Wed May 15 06:37:08 CEST 2013

 tgtadm --lld iscsi --op show --mode conn --tid 1
shows that tgtd keeps connecting for one hour, nevertheless initiator
(iPXE iscsi boot WIndows PC) is turned off normally

When I restarted Windows with iPXE iscsi boot, one connection are
increased per each restart.

Nevertheless initiator (iPXE iscsi boot WIndows PC) is turned off normally
why tgtd keeps connecting for one hour ?

Can I reduce this keep-connection time ?
or can I disconnect all connection of specific target ?