[stgt] iSER over iWARP

Hiroyuki Sato hiroysato at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 12:21:30 CEST 2013

Hello Or

Thank you for your reply.

I have a knowledge about Infiniband, but I don't have much knowledge about RoCE.

If STGT have iSER feature for Infiniband, It also have iSER feature for RoCE.
Is this correct?  (A programmer just write one program with ib verb.??)
(Of course I know, I need RoCE NIC)

I'll appreciate it if you point me an article about the difference
RoCE and Infiniband programming.

Thanks,
Hiroyuki Sato.

--