[stgt] RFC: using launchpad as a public issue tracker of tgt

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Thu Apr 17 12:07:57 CEST 2014

On Apr 17, 2014, at 8:51 AM, Hitoshi Mitake wrote:

> It seems that tgt doesn't have a public issue tracker. I'd like to
> propose laucnhpad for this purpose:
> https://launchpad.net/tgt-project

DISCLAIMER
Having absolutly nothing to do with the project, other than a user.
DISCLAIMER

I'd like to say that launchpad sucks. It's ugly, cumbersome and
an irritant to use. It doesn't do anything that GitHub isn't
already doing much better and simpler.

Enabling the issue tracker in the GitHub repo is just two clicks
away (literally), so there's absolutly no point in adding an external
tracker.

It (Launchpad) is also a real mess to setup and administrate (at
least if using it on your own servers).
--
God gave man both a penis and a brain,
but unfortunately not enough blood supply