[wpkg-users] MD5 hash

Michael Chinn m.chinn at gbrmpa.gov.au
Tue Apr 4 01:07:15 CEST 2006

Md5 generation
Ported GNU tools
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages.html

Someone has also written a download tool
http://getgnuwin32.sourceforge.net/

another alternative, with older tools
http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/

and a free gui tool
http://www.md5summer.org/

MD5 checking
This is a java implementation of md5's
http://www.twmacinta.com/myjava/fast_md5.php
apparently it is also in the sun JDK

Another benefit of downloading the apps from the web is that it doesn't
necessarily require an smb server to deploy your software. As well,
http/https also makes it easier to deploy through firewalls.

--
Michael Chinn
User Support Officer - Information Technology

Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
PO Box 1379
TOWNSVILLE, QLD 4810

Ph 07 47500874 Fax 07 4772 6093
michaelc at gbrmpa.gov.au

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
by return email and delete all copies. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited.