[wpkg-users] Seamonkey installer

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue May 9 17:28:09 CEST 2006

I wrote an installer for SeaMonkey, which is basically the continuation
of the mozilla suite, see:  http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey
for more details.  This is basically a combination of the Mozilla silent
installer on the website + the firefox set default script someone posted
a couple of weeks ago.  I haven't fooled around with a remove command
for it, don't really need to in my case.

<package
   id="seamonkey"
   name="Mozilla Seamonkey"
   revision="153"
   reboot="false"
   priority="10">

   <check type="uninstall" condition="exists" path="Mozilla SeaMonkey" />

   <install
cmd='"\\roark\wpkg\pkg\seamonkey-1.0.1.en-US.win32.installer.exe" -ma
-ira' />

   <install cmd='\\roark\wpkg\files\Set_Seamonkey_as_default.cmd' />

   <upgrade cmd='' />

</package>

and Set_Seamonkey_as_default.cmd contains:

"%ProgramFiles%\mozilla.org\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -CreateProfile default
"%ProgramFiles%\mozilla.org\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -setDefaultBrowser
-silent