[wpkg-users] Seamonkey installer

Georg Lutz georg-list at georglutz.de
Thu May 11 17:32:17 CEST 2006

On 2006-05-09, Adam Williams wrote:
> I wrote an installer for SeaMonkey, which is basically the continuation
> of the mozilla suite, see:  http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey
> for more details.  This is basically a combination of the Mozilla silent
> installer on the website + the firefox set default script someone posted
> a couple of weeks ago.  I haven't fooled around with a remove command
> for it, don't really need to in my case.
>
> [...]

Hi Adam,

the uninstall command is "%SYSTEMROOT%\SeaMonkeyUninstall.exe -ms".

BTW, I have created a new entry with a merge between your and mine
proposal: http://www.wpkg.org/index.php/SeaMonkey

About what I am unsure is if the SeaMonkey installer handles upgrade
automatically and we can just use the install cmd as upgrade cmd.

--
Georg