[wpkg-users] Seamonkey installer

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu May 11 18:05:12 CEST 2006

Thanks for doing that.  I like what you have there.  I made a change
with my check and added your remove cmd.  Now my Seamonkey looks like:

<package
   id="seamonkey"
   name="Mozilla Seamonkey"
   revision="155"
   reboot="false"
   priority="10">
   <check type="file" condition="exists"
path="%programfiles%\mozilla.org\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" />
   <install
cmd='"\\roark\wpkg\pkg\seamonkey-1.0.1.en-US.win32.installer.exe" -ma
-ira' />
   <install cmd='\\roark\wpkg\files\Set_Seamonkey_as_default.cmd' />
   <upgrade
cmd='"\\roark\wpkg\pkg\seamonkey-1.0.1.en-US.win32.installer.exe" -ma
-ira' />
   <upgrade cmd='\\roark\wpkg\files\Set_Seamonkey_as_default.cmd' />

   <remove cmd='"%SYSTEMROOT%\SeaMonkeyUninstall.exe -ms"' />
</package>

Sometime I need to add under the install cmd one that creates a link on
the desktop with a shortcut to seamonkey with -mail on the end to bring
up the email client when clicked (some of my users like having the mail
icon versus loading seamonkey and clicking on the mail icon in the
corner).  I hope this helps others.