[wpkg-users] wpkg over wireless ethernet

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Nov 28 22:29:21 CET 2006

Adam Williams wrote:
> yes i'm using the srvany, instsrv, install-service.js scripts.  my
> wpkg-installer.bat is:
>
> copy \\roark\wpkg\files\srvany.exe %SystemRoot%\System32
> copy \\roark\wpkg\files\instsrv.exe %SystemRoot%\System32
> instsrv "Windows Packager" "%SystemRoot%\System32\srvany.exe"
> \\roark\wpkg\files\scripten.exe /Q /R:N
> cscript.exe \\roark\wpkg\files\install-service.js
> net start "Windows Packager"
>
> How could I delay it using WPKG Installer .70?

You can execute any given script or program before and after running
"cscript ... wpkg.js ...".
There you could put your delay (execute the script before wpkg.js).

> Or with schtasks it would be:
>
> schtasks /create /tn "windows packager" /tr "cscript
> \\roark\wpkg\wpkg.js /synchronize /quiet" /sc ONLOGON /s 127.0.0.1 /u
> Administrator /p xxxxxxx
>
> right?

http://wpkg.org/index.php/Installation_instructions_-_advanced#Starting_WPKG_using_Windows_Task_Scheduler

:)

For you, it's better if you start it with a .bat script, with the
appropriate delay.