[wpkg-users] Definative installation commands?

Joshua Weage weage98 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 13:50:06 CEST 2006

I've noticed several different types of install commands in the silent
install examples.  Some run msiexec directly, some use "cmd.exe /c
start /wait ...", some utilize a setup.exe.

Is there a recommended practice?

I understand the use of "start /wait", as that seems to be the only way
to make wpkg wait until the install is complete before running the
check code.  Is this the recommended method?

If there are any comments, I will add the recommended methods into the
wiki.

Josh

http://mail.yahoo.com