[wpkg-users] WPKG Installer

Daniel Delattre delattre at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 19 18:37:33 CEST 2006

Here's the command line:

msiexec /qn /i WPKGSetup.msi PATH="\\server\wpkg" FILE="wpkg.js"
EXECUSER="SYSTEM" PARAMETERS="/synchronize /nonotify /quiet"
SCRIPTVARNAME1="SOFTWARE" SCRIPTVARVALUE1="\\server\software" SILENT="YES"

BTW, we use several startup scripts already and I really would like this to
run as a service.

Thank you.
Daniel.