[wpkg-users] <install cmd>: second network path doesn't work

Antony ddjjzz at mail.ru
Sun Dec 2 22:26:15 CET 2007

Hi all
I try to do following:
packages.xml:
<package>
<install cmd='\\server\wpkg\setup.exe /somekeys /useconfig=\\server\wpkg\config.ini'>
<package/>

That works well...but only if wpkg share is guest readable.
But when I run wpkg as a service(using LSA) i face an error:"access denied".
It means that wpkg uses LSA account(not network account!)
to the second network path which was specified as option(\\server\wpkg\config.ini)
Of cource I can use another share for that second file but it is not a right way.
Is it any way to correct that wpkg's behaviour?
Thanks in advance)

Easy Software Deployment >> http://wpkg.org