[wpkg-users] Automatic Updates

Formoso, Travis Travis.Formoso at blueslate.net
Tue Feb 20 00:59:26 CET 2007

> Note that you will need Unattended on your server, and Perl on your
> workstations (it comes by default if you deploy Windows with
> Unattended), as described here:

> http://wpkg.org/index.php/Automatic_Updates

> Also, pay attention to the XML, as your copy is incorrect (missing "once").

Hello,

I understand I need Unattended on my server and Perl on the workstations. Perl is installed and I have the Unattended folder on my server - do I need to do an actual install? If I do how would I deploy that over Samba?

Also I took the once out as I want it to check for automatic updates every time there are new ones out - if it runs once it will not do that - or am I incorrect about the once statement?

Thanks

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
Blue Slate Solutions and the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.