[wpkg-users] Wpkg installer

Ed Wallig ilinktech at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 14:16:50 CET 2007

"B Royles (Staff)" <broyles at kes.sheffield.sch.uk> wrote:  Can anyone confirm that the installer zip at the following url is
corrupt?

http://wpkg.org/files/beta/installer/wpkg-installer-0.90.zip

Thanks

Brett

Disclaimer Notice.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be
confidential and are intended solely for the use of the recipient to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or
the person responsible for delivering it to them please delete it and notify
the sender immediately. Do not take any action based on it, copy it, forward
it or otherwise use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other
person. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and
do not necessarily represent those of King Edward VII School unless
otherwise specifically stated. As internet communications are not secure we
do not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor
responsibility for any change made to this message after it was sent by the
original sender. King Edward VII School has the right, in accordance with
the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of communications)
Regulations 2000 to monitor emails. King Edward VII School takes all reasonable
precautions to ensure that this e-mail does not contain any viruses
but recipients should undertake their own virus checking as King
Edward VII School will not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage
sustained as a result of any software viruses.

This e-mail has been checked for viruses by clam-av.

Hi,

  Ran into a similar problem when I downloaded it a while back - turned out that WinZip was having a problem with the file. Used 7-Zip to extract it - 1st extract the zip file, then right-click the file labeled "Content" and extract it as well. You should have 8 files that are extracted.

  Interestingly, my perimeter firewall's anti-virus would not let me download the installer's zip file so maybe it needs to be looked at. Additional AV scans w/ different products don't report any issues.

   - Ed

always stay connected to friends.