[wpkg-users] Wpkg installer

Ed Wallig ilinktech at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 14:19:05 CET 2007

Sorry, weird posting format - try again..

  Hi,

  Ran into a similar problem when I downloaded it a while back - turned
out that WinZip was having a problem with the file. Used 7-Zip to
extract it - 1st extract the zip file, then right-click the file labeled
"Content" and extract it as well. You should have 8 files that are
extracted.

  Interestingly, my perimeter firewall's anti-virus would not let me
download the installer's zip file so maybe it needs to be looked at.
Additional AV scans w/ different products don't report any issues.

   - Ed

always stay connected to friends.

TV dinner still cooling?