[wpkg-users] Cscript nologo usage

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Jul 23 19:19:03 CEST 2007

Paul McGrath schrieb:
> Greetings all,
>   I am trying to install printer drivers but the 'WHQL' nag screen comes
> up.  I have found online that normally you can use 'nologo' to prevent
> this.  Has anyone managed it here?
>
> I've tried -nologo //nologo
> Install cmd="cscript -nologo "rundll32....
> Install cmd="rundll32 ..... //nologo

Isn't it about driver signing?

Certainly, adding "nologo" as a parameter to cscript makes no sense.

If you're using Unattended to deploy your Windows machines, adding this
in [Unattended] section of unattend.txt will do the job:

     DriverSigningPolicy = Ignore

If the machines are already deployed, I've no idea - perhaps you have to
change something in the registry.