[wpkg-users] Cscript nologo usage

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jul 23 21:57:10 CEST 2007

Tomasz,
  I have already tried adding that unattended section to the printer drivers .inf file and on other sites many people say it doesnt work.  The unattended seems to work on other types of devices if you are using a .sif file, particluarly for sysprep type slipstreaming.
  The only thing that they say works is adding -nologo.  I have seen an article which suggest using wscript instead of cscript with the nologo.  I will try it tomorrow in the cmd line.
Paul