[wpkg-users] 1.0rc1 - reboot

grubi CAGYKZCNMKSY at spammotel.com
Tue Nov 27 12:38:45 CET 2007

 >>Umm, right now, it works on a "command level":

 >> effect is the same as setting reboot='true' on package level (reboot
after executing all comands.

What means that reboot is done after the package is processed and not
after all packages are processed.

Maybe I still did not get it but the functionality you quoted from the docs
in your prev. post (set delayed on package level to delay reboot after
all packages are processed) seems to be missing in 1.0rc1.

IMHO it would be best is to implement the following on package level:

true -> boot after package is processed
false -> no boot at all
delayed -> boot after all packages are processed

And the following on command level:

true -> reboot immediately
false -> no boot at all
delayed -> delay is depending on package setting
    package level true -> boot is done after package is complete
    package level delayed -> boot is done after all packages are processed.

Just my 2 cents,

Regards,
grubi

Easy Software Deployment >> http://wpkg.org