++Mailshell: RE: [wpkg-users] 1.0rc1 - reboot

Rainer Meier rme2048 at gmx.net
Thu Nov 29 14:13:16 CET 2007

Hi "grubi",

Thanks for your comments. Your suggestion seems to offer the same
possibilities as my fist proposal. However I like it more than my first
proposal since it uses the same states (true/false/delayed) on both levels
while adding just one new value "delayedPackages" to the command level.

I will think about the best way to implement it.