[wpkg-users] Is it possible in wpkg that client workstation will become listener and Server will work for them as per requirement...??

Arun Gupta arungupta at elinanetworks.com
Wed Oct 17 11:58:50 CEST 2007

Hi All,

	Till now in wpkg we are running WSH on client machine, which runs wpkg.js on
server and do the work....Now if i want that it will work in other way round,
i.e. Everytime client will listen to Server and Server will say that now i
have packages whoever is required to deploy it just do it???
Is it possible, if yes can anyone please confirm me.....and if i have to work
for it from where should i start....

Thanks &
Best Regards
Arun Gupta