[wpkg-users] How to save created xml's using wpkg UI to desired path on to same unix machine

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Oct 18 14:15:42 CEST 2007

Arun Gupta schrieb:
> Hi All,
> 	I am running wpkg UI and wpkg samba share on same unix machine (NO GUI).
> But i am opening UI on the browser of some other linux machine having GUI.
> when i try to save xml files on to machine with GUI, it provides me local
> only path for that machine with GUI, but i want ot save it to machine having
> NO GUI on to wpkg samba share path.
> I used mount etc, but not successfull, i also executed get_xml script in wpkg
> UI on machine with NO GUI, can anyone please confirm me the required changes
> in this get_xml script or some other simple method to solve my problem.

I didn't understand what you mean.
Could you use shorter sentences?
And before posting, try to read your own post, and think for a while if
other people would understand what you just wrote.

With Linux, one usually uses tools like "cp" to copy files... And if you
want to copy a file between two machines, you have to:

- have a share mounted (NFS, or cifs/SMB), and use cp
- or, just use rsync or scp to copy files.