[wpkg-users] How to save created xml's using wpkg UI to desired path on to same unix machine

Arun Gupta arungupta at elinanetworks.com
Thu Oct 18 14:08:43 CEST 2007

Hi All,
	I am running wpkg UI and wpkg samba share on same unix machine (NO GUI).
But i am opening UI on the browser of some other linux machine having GUI.
when i try to save xml files on to machine with GUI, it provides me local
only path for that machine with GUI, but i want ot save it to machine having
NO GUI on to wpkg samba share path.
I used mount etc, but not successfull, i also executed get_xml script in wpkg
UI on machine with NO GUI, can anyone please confirm me the required changes
in this get_xml script or some other simple method to solve my problem.

Thanks and
Best Regards
Arun Gupta

wpkg-users mailing list