[wpkg-users] wpkg-0.9.12-test1 released

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Fri Oct 26 14:19:50 CEST 2007

Marc Hennes schrieb:
> 1. Only works wihtout logon delay.

So, it reboots for you if you don't have logon delay?

> 2. same here

Again, it only reboots when you don't have logon delay enabled? Did I
understand correctly?

Is there anything special about your XP machines?

Are you sure you have:
- wpkg.js from wpkg-0.9.12-test2
- WPKG Client 1.0-rc2?

> The command executes. Wpkg exits and I can login. No reboot loop ;)

So, did it ever reboot (i.e., without logon delay enabled), or not?
Because I don't understand what you're trying to say.

There will be no "endless reboot loop". There is a mechanism to prevent
such reboot looping.
WPKG Client shouldn't reboot the machine more than 5 times in a row as a
result of wpkg.js wanting to reboot. Then, at least one "clean" bootup
is needed to reset the counter.

Could anyone else confirm if this rebooting thingy works or doesn't work?