AW: [wpkg-users] wpkg-0.9.12-test1 released

Marc Hennes Marc.Hennes at financial.com
Fri Oct 26 16:50:30 CEST 2007

For me it doesn't work because there is NO reboot.

Once again:
What happens is the logon delay screen appears. WPKG installs the package which triggers a reboot (I double checked that. In wpkg.xml the package appears). Now the logon delay screen disappears and I can login. NO reboot!

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach