AW: [wpkg-users] wpkg-0.9.12-test1 released

Marc Hennes Marc.Hennes at financial.com
Tue Oct 30 16:12:50 CET 2007

Is there any special reason why you have a 2 minute countdown before the restart happens?

Personally I find it a bit annoying to wait 2 minutes for the reboot.

Marc

P.S. Have I mentioned that WPKG is a great piece of software, yet?
I mean I am complaning all the time ;)

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach