[wpkg-users] Using several profiles

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at ac-caen.fr
Thu Apr 17 13:02:43 CEST 2008

Falko Trojahn <nospam_ft at smi-softmark.de> writes:

> No problem - just use:
>
>     <host name="lehrg-5" profile-id="lehrgang" >
>         <profile id="another-nice-profile"/>
>     </host>

Tanks, looking at the xsd give me the answer too.

wpkg.js can be called with /profile, how to use sevral profiles on the
command line ?

WPKG service is launched at boot, the machine has a "default" profile
to install base software. I want wpkg.js to run from netlogon with
more profiles, user or group based.

So, I can install software or apply configuration only for some users
or group of users, when the machine is rebooted or another user login
the settings are removed.

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin