[wpkg-users] nested check logic

W. Chris Shank shankwc at acetechgroup.com
Sun Dec 14 19:39:41 CET 2008

does WPKG support nested check condition logic? for instance - something like this:

check type=logical condition=or
check file A exists
check file B exists
check type=logical condition=and
check file=C exists
check file=D exists

so in order for the condition to return true - files C and D would both be needed and either A or B

I'm asking because I'm working on an interface to build packages and associate them to machines and profiles in such a way that it will make managing a large number of machines much easier. the logic for manipulating the check conditions is a little tricky so before i go through all the hassle of coding it I want to make sure the resultant XML is going to be parsed correctly. if WPKG only supports one level of logic that's OK too. i just don't want to waste time on the interface if its not supported.

thanks

W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group
www.myRemoteITdept.com