[wpkg-users] WPKG Client 1.3.4 stop service

Marc Hennes Marc.Hennes at financial.com
Fri Jul 18 09:32:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am testing WPKG Client 1.3.4 at the moment and I have some issue with the stop service feature.
After wpkg.js ran with /synchronize and nothing was installed the service doesn't stop. In windows services GUI WPKG Service is marked as stopping ("wird beendet" in german) but it never stops. The only way to stop the service in this case is to kill WPKGSrv.exe manually.
The last event log entry of WPKGService is "TESET 2"
I tested this running WPKG at startup with and without logon delay. Same happens when the service is restarted while a user is logged in.

I attached my settings.xml (a bit censored ;).

greetings
Marc

--
Tel. +49 (0) 89 / 31 85 28 - 45
Fax. +49 (0) 89 / 31 85 28 - 28

E-Mail: marc.hennes at financial.com
Web: www.financial.com

financial.com AG

Munich head office/Hauptsitz M?nchen: Maria-Probst-Str. 19 | 80939 M?nchen | Germany
Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach
Register court/Handelsregister: Munich - HRB 128 972 | Sales tax ID number/St.Nr.: DE205 370 553