[wpkg-users] Package Renaming [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Michael Chinn Michael.Chinn at gbrmpa.gov.au
Tue May 20 05:11:31 CEST 2008

I was planning a mass rename of existing packages to conform with a new
naming & priority convention and just wondered if anyone else has
attempted this? Would it be best to remove the local wpkg.xml prior to
wpkg.js execution so that all the packages reperforms their checks? I
can for see some issues with 'execute once' pkgs running again

--
Michael Chinn
User Support Officer - Information Technology

Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
PO Box 1379
TOWNSVILLE, QLD 4810

Ph 07 47500874 Fax 07 4772 6093
michaelc at gbrmpa.gov.au

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
by return email and delete all copies. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited.