[wpkg-users] Package Renaming [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Leon Hedding (ICT) Leon.Hedding at ict.om.org
Tue May 20 10:43:56 CEST 2008

What you describe is exactly what I am thinking. The other bit is as you
say, it is quite difficult to read logs since the GUID would be in the
logs then. That is why I am wondering if having an actual (optional)
GUID value would be of benefit. It might be over kill, but would
certainly help in at least the run once instance.

Cheers,

Leon Hedding