[wpkg-users] WPKG and Vista UAC

Vladimír Pšenička vladimir.psenicka at prodeco.cz
Thu May 22 13:36:35 CEST 2008

No I am installing SW with WPKG Client (service) and errors in event log
I read after WPKG client finished installing SW. But service run with
account, which is member of Domain Admins group (because I have to
connect to network disk, where is SW which is installed)

Is possible run wpkg service with SYSTEM account and install SW from
network disks and without error messages (elevated user rights)?

--
Vladimir Psenicka
IT system engineer