[wpkg-users] WPKG Agent 1.3.5 Install Failure

Leon Hedding (ICT) Leon.Hedding at ict.om.org
Mon Nov 3 12:55:56 CET 2008

Tomasz,

The md5sum is correct. 1.3.6 works except there is a bug in it that does
not like the fact that I am not using an offline detection script but
just a standard ping. It keeps telling me to have the value between 3
and 60 seconds which is how it is configured.

I took the exact same command line for the 1.3.6 install for the 1.3.5
install and the 1.3.5 failed with the error message I pasted in my
previous email. I downloaded 1.3.5 last week.

Cheers,

Leon Hedding