[wpkg-users] wpkgCreateReport Update

Mark Nienberg gmane at tippingmar.com
Fri Aug 21 20:44:03 CEST 2009

grubi wrote:

> Download and user manual can be found at:
> http://www.gig-mbh.de/edv/software/wpkgtools/wpkg-create-report-english.htm

The user manual says:

"The prerequisite is that you have copied the wpkg.xml file of every client to a
central directory, carrying the name of the computer it originates from. This can
easily be achieved by appending something like the following command line at the end
of the script file you are calling wpkg from."

What is the best way to do this if you are using the wpkg-client service to call
wpkg?  I'm guessing that maybe it should be listed in the "Advanced" section under
"Execute After". In that case, does anyone know which user/passwd combination will be
used to execute the command?  I'd like to be sure that user actually has write
privileges in the share that will hold the xml files.

Mark Nienberg
Sent from an invalid address. Please reply to the group.