[wpkg-users] Per-user installation?

Mon Dec 14 22:04:43 CET 2009

Thank you Justin! I actually have three such applications, but Google Chrome is the biggest one, so your hint helps tremendously.

The second one is WinDirStat.

The third one is trickiest because it also has a dependency on a systemwide application: themes for LightScribe are installed per-user, while the application itself is systemwide.