[wpkg-users] WPKG with multiple systems and architectures

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at ac-caen.fr
Wed Feb 25 16:44:15 CET 2009

Rainer Meier <r.meier at wpkg.org> writes:

[...]

> So here it comes.
>
> For most applications I use a bunch of cmd scripts to install them.
> First of all my generic installer ("install.cmd"). Then I use a simple
> "unattended.cmd" batch file which makes use of "install.cmd".
> For uninstall I am using a script called "unattended-uninstall.cmd".

[...]

Hello, back again ;-)

I give a try to thoses scripts and they are great, personnally I rename them:
- unattended.cmd for routines (your install.cmd)
- install.cmd for installation (your unattended.cmd)
- uninstall.cmd for uninstallation (your unattended-uninstall.cmd)

Do you have a sample for acrobat reader install/uninstall ?

I use the .exe for installing and the application ID for uninstall like:
msi /qn /x{AC76BA86-7AD7-1036-7B44-A81200000003}

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin
RAIP de l'Orne