[wpkg-users] No profiles assigned to the current host!

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Wed Jun 3 13:47:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

I use wpkg since 2 or 3 month.
But I have a problem with some workstation since a long time  :
"The installation has failed." is displayed after logon

I activate the debug mode and all task seems to run fine but I can read in
event viewer :

No profiles assigned to the current host!

and after :

Message:      Could not find any profile for host m403.
Error number: NaN
Stack:        undefined
Line:         undefined

I'am sure, this host is listed on the hosts.xml file...

The OS of this workstation is : Windows 2000 Professional SP4

Anyone have a idea for me ?

Thanks

        Stéphane