[wpkg-users] Firefox installation problems

Falko Trojahn nospam_ft at smi-softmark.de
Wed Jun 3 11:27:15 CEST 2009

Hi Luca,

> 3) Bookmarks toolbar blank problem
>
> If I drag a link in the bookmarks toolbar, it is blank all time. How can I
> fix this?
>

> Up. Anyone?
>
> Another problem: on the Bookmarks menu, the submenu that shows the items of
> Bookmarks Toolbar doesn't have the name...

Never had such problems. Just copying the required bookmarks.html to
packages/mozilla/fx_profile/defaults/profile/bookmarks.htm
and using
http://wpkg.org/Firefox#Firefox_with_extensions_and_default_profile.

Do you use a bookmarks.html from an older Firefox version?

Perhaps you should ask on a Mozilla/Firefox mailing list?

Or, provide more details on what you do and why this is a Wpkg problem.

Regards,
Falko