[wpkg-users] WPKG Agent Error

Leon Hedding (ICT) Leon.Hedding at ict.om.org
Wed Jun 3 17:08:58 CEST 2009

On a brand new computer I am getting the following error message when I
install the WPKG Agent and try to sync. The command line I am using is
"wpkg.js /synchronize /nonotify /quiet". I have enabled debug logging
but that is not telling me anything more. I don't know what else to try
to figure out why it is failing? I am running WPKG Agent 1.3.6 and
wpkg.js is at 1.1.0.

Event Type: Error

Event Source: WSH

Event Category: None