[wpkg-users] WPKG 1.1.0 says revision change from 864 to 8.64 is a downgrade, for 1.0.4 they were the same

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Wed Jun 10 18:34:15 CEST 2009

Hello,

       I just noticed a change between WPKG 1.0.4 and 1.1.0

I have set up a separate testing server folder for WPKG, so it is easier to check changes on my testing machines without the need to create separate testing packages.

I have noticed that I have forgotten the dot for one package revision and changed it for 1.0.4, which didn't have any effect.

The test environment is running 1.1.0 and I noticed that this change was now aknowledged and the log of the machine included that it does a downgrade, which seems to be strange.

Adding dots should not make any difference if the order and number of digits is the same.

Any thoughts?

---

Stefan