[wpkg-users] Installation depend of exist the installationmedium

Lichtnau Frank Frank.Lichtnau at mlands.com
Fri Jun 19 09:37:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

My Question is: Can I provide software via wpkg depend of "pc can see the software package or not".

In this case I have only a simple configuration: software for all ;-)
But only few pc's can see the installation-package via ADS-Group-membership.

Now my admins can simple control SW via ADS and on the other hand user with local adminrights can't manuell install the software from WPKG-Share.

Thanks for help
Frank