[wpkg-users] upgrade to latest wpkg (1.1.2

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Mon Sep 28 15:03:18 CEST 2009

> Hi guys, does only copying wpkg.js work for an test-upgrade? Or how
> should I proceed on testing upgrade to the latest version?
>
> Greets
>
> Mike

Mike,
        for 1.1.2 you need to copy the config.xml file too, since it has changed the encoding and some additional settings.

Best is to extract the complete ZIP archive, which creates a "WPKG 1.1.2" folder.

Now use WinMerge from http://sourceforge.net/projects/winmerge to compare this folder with your current testing environment.
WinMerge allows you to view the changes and to merge changes of files and content as you like.

The above is how I did it ;-)

---
Stefan