[wpkg-users] Unable to install AutoCAD 2010 via WPKG

Mark Nienberg gmane at tippingmar.com
Tue Apr 20 01:48:16 CEST 2010

On 4/19/2010 3:08 PM, Damian Kasper wrote:
> That's right, since WPKG is essentially the same as SMS, some
> applications need to use "SMS Mode" to install properly. We found this
> to be the case with AutoCAD 2010 products... check the AutoCAD
> Deployment help files, they are quite detailed and useful. I believe the
> /W switch has something to do with "waiting" until all the other
> dependencies are installed before returning the installation is
> complete...

I see that I have been simply updating my AutoCad installation package with each
release of AutoCad and I have not actually read the deployment guide for a long time!
  Thanks for pointing that out and thanks to all for the explanations.

--
Mark Nienberg
Sent from an invalid address. Please reply to the group.