[wpkg-users] Windows 7 - Compatible?

cleitet at gmail.com cleitet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 21:07:24 CET 2010

Hi, I have been really busy lately, but today I started working on wpkg-gp
0.6 again, which is a rewrite of it all, needed to be able to scale a bit
more like:
- Being able to run as another user
- Being able to elevate privileges (needed for being able to reboot when
needed) (a real showstopper with pre 0.6)
- And much more :)

This is not in place yet, but the architecture is very soon. (Finishing
build scripts now). I will not promise any date (I have done so in the past,
and faile miserably), but soonish :)

-CL