[wpkg-users] Need help having WPKG set filesystem permissions before and after running script

Peter Gough pmgough at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 09:09:09 CEST 2010

Deltacopy is a Windows app that can be installed on a client and used to
connect to an rsync server. There are details on installation here:

http://wpkg.org/DeltaCopy

The main disadvantage of RoboCopy is that if a file is changed then the
whole file is recopied. This might be okay for small files but is a pain for
big stuff like .pst files. Rsync is a significantly more efficient way to
copy files.