[wpkg-users] Single xml file for 32 and 64 bit Ultravnc msi file?

Donny Brooks dbrooks at mdah.state.ms.us
Wed Feb 2 18:04:12 CET 2011

What would be the proper syntax for a single entry in a package.xml file
for me to install Ultravnc via an msi install file to both 32 and 64 bit
clients? I have copied the 7-zip example from the silent installers wiki
and tried to edit it to fit to no avail. I am using individual package
xml files in the packages directory. Also I have created two msi files
that should install ultravnc configured to our needs. One is for the 32
bit client and the other is 64 bit. Both should already be silent
installers. Could someone guide me to the correct syntax to create this
package file. Thanks in advance.

Donny B.