[wpkg-users] Host match disruptive changes in 1.2?

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Tue Jul 19 22:01:44 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,

On 19.07.2011 21:18, Stefan Pendl wrote:
> What I can think of is that the host matching has reversed.
>
> Previously it was done back-to-front, whereas now it is done front-to-back, since host matching code has surly changed to support
> /allowMultiple.

Good hint. But I had a look at the current host matching algorithm. It's
basically not much different from the old implementation (especially it
traverses the host node entries the same direction from first to last).

But I see that historically (compared many old versions) the hosts.xml file was
always loaded first. Which is probably the wrong way around. So I am going to
implement it the other way around.

Let's see what will happen.