[wpkg-users] Host match disruptive changes in 1.2?

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Wed Jul 20 00:26:36 CEST 2011

Hi all,

On 19.07.2011 22:01, Rainer Meier wrote:
> But I see that historically (compared many old versions) the hosts.xml file was
> always loaded first. Which is probably the wrong way around. So I am going to
> implement it the other way around.
>
> Let's see what will happen.

I have just checked in a change which should implement this change - or more
precisely revert to the previous parsing algorithm.

It changes the way to parse XML files from sub-directories. Sub-directories are
always included first. So definitions in hosts.xml, profiles.xml or packages.xml
will be included *after* the ones from sub-directories.

I hope this will not have any unwanted side-effects. Test and feedback is
appreciated.

Find version 1.2.1-RC3 here:
<http://wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpkg/wpkg/stable/1.2/>