[wpkg-users] Deploying System in Real-Time

Dave Goodbourn dave.goodbourn at u-fx.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 12:45:33 CEST 2011

After a little investigation this morning, turns out that my VLC setup
wasn't verifying correctly. After a quick tweak all seems to be fine now,
thanks.

Trey - how are you executing the psexec from WPKGExpress? Are you using the
php exec/shell_exec commands? This sounds like the perfect idea for what I'm
looking at. I was going to write a simple small desktop app to execute the
psexec command on all/select workstations but building it as part of
WPKGExpress would be far nicer!

Cheers for your help guys,
D.

--