[wpkg-users] Changing root profile doesn't trigger uninstalls.

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Sat Oct 22 01:56:05 CEST 2011

Hi Keith,

On 22.10.2011 01:47, K.E.Jones at brighton.ac.uk wrote:
>   Thanks, I will deliver debug logs if it looks like something genuinely buggy. I don't think it's more than something stupid my end. I just wanted to check if there was a "behavioural" change that I'd missed in the v1.2 upgrade before I clawed out some time to investigate.

OK; let us know if we can help debugging.
There is no intentional behavioral change in WPKG 1.2 or 1.2.1. If WPKG 1.2.x
would behave fundamentally different (like not removing packages not belonging
to the profile any more) then I would consider this to be a bug, simply.

>   v1.2 certainly has some good stuff. Well done! I'll certainly be using the 32/64-bit filters. Definitely good stuff!

Great to get some feedback that features are useful for others too.

>   Have a lovely weekend!

Same to you. Thank you!