[wpkg-users] Copy directories and files with WPKG

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Thu Jan 12 11:32:17 CET 2012

Mandi! Jurij M.
  In chel di` si favelave...

> I have a problem when trying to deploy some old windows software (made for Win
> 98)with WPKG. All it is needed is to copy a folder with files ad subfolders from
> shared folder to local computer and put a shortcut to public desktop.
> I tried with xcopy and robocopy. Both are working fine from local computer, but
> not with WPKG.

Normally i solve these issue creating a zip file with the correct
folder structure and then unzip it on the target computer with correct
option to recreate the folder structure.

Of course, substitute 'zip' with your preferred format/tool. ;-)

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

	   http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php